The Lord gave the vision for “MY PAIN YOUR GAIN MINISTRIES” to our Visioner, Pastor Eyum Ejiga, precisely on the 26th May, 2005 during her morning devotional time. Two days before, she had cried out her heart in prayer to the Lord, asking for her life’s purpose and what her own contribution to the world would be. This was during a season of intense pain for her, as a result of the condition of her daughter who had been born with severe disability, and she felt like her whole world had come to an end.
It was in answer to this heart-cry, that God impressed upon her heart on that fateful day to “Make your pain someone else’s gain”. This ministry was birthed many years later, in response to that instruction!
To Ease Earthly Pains and Stop Eternal Pains
…..bringing HOPE, HELP & HEALING to Humanity
- To spread the message of hope by proclaiming, preaching and teaching the Word of God through the use of every available form of media.
- To rebuild lives that have been crushed and down-trodden through our bounce-back programmes.
- To keep people informed and inspired through writing and publishing of articles and books.
- To minister healingto the broken hearted through counselling, prayers & other forms support by the power of the Holy Spirit
- To extend the love of Jesus Christ through the provision of welfare aids such as:
- Educational scholarships to children from less privileged backgrounds
- Rehabilitation centres for abused women
- To raise, empower and bring people (especially women) to a place dignity through training and economic empowerment.
- To inspire and encourage people to share their love and serve their community.
Our Statement of Faith:
We believe that:
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man’s problems.
- There is one God, existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- God is Love and He loves all people. It is His desire to reach out to those who are poor, oppressed, rejected, dejected, widowed, orphaned, broken-hearted or in any kind of pain.
- Man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin. Without Jesus Christ, we cannot have a relationship with God.
- We can have a personal relationship with God through salvation, God’s free gift to man. By admitting we have sinned and believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, and accepting Him as Lord, we can spend eternity with God.
- that God wants to transform, heal and prosper us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised and will take all those who have accepted Him as Saviour to be with Him for eternity.